Today, the 21st of May 2013
On my way to work this morning, i was listening to my favorite and a mentor on FRANKLY SPEAKING with Muyiwa Afolabi and he talked on “what stuff are you made of”.. hmm
This got me thinking while on my way to walk and committed myself to meditating on it which led to my writing this morning.
” a gold ring is tagged a gold ring because it is made from the element gold”, this was the quote that came to my mind during my meditation. WHAT ARE YOU MADE OF?
In the beginning, when God created man, He created us in His own image using the clay. In Gen 2:7, we were told that after God made man using clay, He breath thee breathe of life inside and man became a living being. Two things are involve there, these include ;
- Molding man with clay and,
- The breathe of life.
These two are pointers to what man comprises of and to what great extent man can do.
CLAY: Clay is a general term including many combinations of one or more clay minerals with traces of metal oxides and organic matter.
- Clay is one of the oldest building materials on Earth, among other ancient, naturally-occurring geologic materials such as stone and organic materials like wood.
- Clay sintered in fire were the first form of ceramic. e.t.c.
This is an indicator that God made us with a good material that is very much valuable and dependable
LIFE: Life is a characteristic that distinguishes objects that have signaling and self-sustaining processes from those that do not.
Extracted from Wikipedia.
having known what we are made of by God, then that should help us to discover how valuable we are and how God has purpose made us to be dependable, fruitful, productive, multiply and as well be creative. mind you, ” you can’t be so sure of what you are made of if you don’t have a close relationship with your maker”
What to do!
- If you are yet to give your life to your maker, surrender to Him NOW!
- confess your sins and forsake it.. Don’t go back to it.
- Have a close relationship with your maker (God) through reading His word and talking to Him in Prayer.
- be persistent and willing to hear from your maker.
- be committed to your new life style in God and live a faithful life.
- to crown it all, obey your creator by “Loving Him and loving yourself as your neighbor.
Do this consistently and see how productive and happier you will be.. GOD BLESS!